Changing Your Password on the Server
- Log into your account at SmarterMail by visiting http://mail.YOURDOMAIN.COM (where 'YOURDOMAIN.COM' is replaced with the portion of your email after the @ symbol.)
- Enter your email account name (i.e. info) and password
- Make sure you are viewing the "Settings" area (the gear icon at the bottom of the screen should be highlighted)
- Click on "Account Settings" under your "My Settings" directory
- Click on the "User" tab you should see a field for Current Password, New Password and Confirm Password.
- Fill in your current password and a new password which meets the following criteria:
- at least 8 characters
- at least 1 number
- at least 1 capital letter
- cannot match or contain your email account name (i.e. info)
* Don't forget to update your password on your computer and/or any mobile devices where you currently receive email. For additional information, please see the help links at the bottom of this article or ask your IT person/mobile provider for assistance.
Account Settings Preview:
Change Your Password in Outlook